WAC PCT Hiker Information
PCT hikers are welcome to stay at Guye Cabin as guests of the WA Alpine Club for $30/night +chore!
All hosts are Volunteers donating their time, skills, and energy!
We are at (map->) Snoqualmie Pass on the North side of I90
Open from July 25 to September 21 (We might close some days if there is a special event or we do not have a host)
We are following the current covid guidelines-
We expect that everyone is vaccinated. Masks are required indoors for the unvaccinated.
Social distancing will be followed.
At Guye Cabin you will find:
- Hostel style – cleanup after yourself, help out, do a chore
- Kitchen area with all the utensils you will need to prepare your own meal
- Some hosts will offer a dinner or breakfast
- Hiker Box
- Common area inside and outside to relax and meet new friends.
- Dormitory style sleeping. Separate all-gender, women’s, and men’s rooms.
- Information on the Trail ahead and resupply
- Groceries, mail & hiker boxes at the Chevron less than 10 minute walk
No wifi. There is no smoking, drinking, beer etc allowed on the property.
Pay for your stay here
For questions etc just email: email@example.com
or text Mike 206-931-4713