WAC PCT Hiker Information
Open again Sunday afternoon
We are following the current covid guidelines-
Open for vaccinated only! If you have any symptoms please stay at the Summit Inn.
Social distancing will be followed. We could limit number of folks staying at a time.
Covid guidance is subject to change with the delta variant.
At Guye Cabin you will find:
- Nice clean bathrooms and showers
- Washer and solar dryer
- Warm and dry
- Hot dinner and breakfast!
- Kitchen area with all the utensils you will need to prepare your own meal. Fridge
- Well stocked Hiker Box
- Library and common area outside to rest and relax.
- Plenty of outside tent space. (cooler, private)
- Dormitory style sleeping. Separate all-gender, women’s, and men’s rooms. Plenty of space to spread out
- Information on the Trail ahead, fires, smoke, and resupply
- Groceries, mail & hiker boxes at the Chevron less than 10 minute walk
No wifi. There is no smoking, drinking, beer etc allowed on the property.
For questions etc just email: firstname.lastname@example.org