WAC PCT Hiker Information
Stay at the historic Washington Alpine Club Lodge while at Snoqualmie Pass. 5 minutes from the trail.
Open for the 2022 Season about July 15. Stay as a guest of our wonderful volunteer hosts
At Guye Cabin you will find:
- Nice clean bathrooms and showers
- Washer and solar dryer
- Warm and dry
- Hot dinner and breakfast!
- Kitchen area with fridge & all the utensils you will need to prepare your own meal.
- Well stocked Hiker Box
- Library and games
- Common area outside to rest and relax.
- Plenty of outside tent space. (cooler, private)
- Dormitory style sleeping. Separate all-gender, women’s, and men’s rooms. Plenty of space to spread out
- Information on the Trail ahead, fires, smoke, weather, and resupply
- Groceries, mail & hiker boxes at the Chevron less than 10 minute walk
Sorry, we don’t have wifi. There is no smoking, drinking, beer etc allowed on the property.
Questions? Just email Mike email@example.com
We are following the current covid guidelines-
Open for fully vaccinated only! If you have any symptoms please stay at the Summit Inn.
Social distancing will be followed. We could limit number of folks staying at a time.
Covid guidance is subject to change with the omnicron delta variant.