WAC PCT Hiker Information
Closed for the 2022 season.
We hope everyone had a fantastic experience this year!
Advance reservation only!
Stay at the historic Washington Alpine Club Lodge while at Snoqualmie Pass. 5 minutes from the trail.
Stay as a guest of our wonderful volunteer hosts. We are a non profit trying to help PCT hikers.
If you tend to drink and party please stay at the Summit Inn. We are only hosting mature adults. Hikers only (no drive ups or non hikers) Sick? stay at the Summit Inn. Drunks and disrespectful people will be asked to leave immediately.
At Guye Cabin you will find:
If you need more info firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nice clean bathrooms and showers
- Washer and solar dryer
- Warm and dry
- We limit to 17 hikers and a 2 night stay
- Well stocked Hiker Box
- Library and lots of board games
- Common area outside to rest and relax.
- Plenty of outside tent space. (cooler, private)
- Dormitory style sleeping. Separate all-gender, women’s, and men’s rooms. Plenty of space to spread out
- Information on the Trail ahead, snow, fires, smoke, weather, and resupply
- Groceries, mail & hiker boxes at the Chevron & Lees Grocery less than 10 minute walk
- Hiker box
- Respect the place and follow the rules
- Chore required, please help your volunteer host!
- Chevron and Summit Inn accept boxes
Check in time to 12 noon
Check out time is 10 am
If you are ill, have been ill, or around others who have been ill please stay at the Summit Inn
Absolutely no beer/booze/drinking/smoking/pot/drunkenness etc anywhere on the property – Stay on the trail
We are following the current covid guidelines-
Open for fully vaccinated only! If you have any symptoms please stay at the Summit Inn.
Social distancing will be followed. We could limit number of folks staying at a time.
Covid guidance is subject to change with the omnicron delta variant.
We are very near the PCT N Trailhead. Google Map-