WAC PCT Hiker Information
Thanks for another terrific season! We will be back in July 2024
At Guye Cabin you will find:
- Nice clean bathrooms and hot showers
- Washer and dryer
- Warm and dry, Fireplace and wood stove
- Simple meals are provided. We have a large kitchen for cooking your own for special diets
- Library and lots of board games
- Common area outside
- Dormitory style sleeping. Separate all-gender, women’s, and men’s rooms. Plenty of space to spread out
- Information on the Trail ahead, snow, fires, smoke, weather, and resupply
- Respect the place and follow the rules. You are a guest.
- Chore required, please help your volunteer host!
- Two night limit
- Leave no trace
- Groceries, mail & hiker boxes at the Chevron & Lees Grocery less than 10 minute walk
- Chevron and Summit Inn accept boxes. Sorry we cannot take them as our address is Seattle.
- We cannot provide trailhead parking. There is plenty of parking at the Trailheads.
If you are ill, have been ill, or around others who have been ill please stay at the Summit Inn ( cough, cold, sore throat, stomach ache, diarrhea, etc)
If you need help or more info email@example.com Email is the only contact (no phone, text, facebook, or instagram).
We are very near the PCT N Trailhead. Google Map-