WAC PCT Hiker Information
We will reopen about July 15, 2023
We hope everyone had a fantastic experience last year!
Advance reservation only starting in June!
$40 per person per night
We have a limit of 20 guests each night. Two night max stay.
At Guye Cabin you will find:
If you need more info email@example.com Email is the only contact (no phone or text).
- Nice clean bathrooms and showers
- Washer and solar dryer
- Warm and dry
- We must limit to 20 hikers and a 2 night stay
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Library and lots of board games
- Common area outside
- Dormitory style sleeping. Separate all-gender, women’s, and men’s rooms. Plenty of space to spread out
- Information on the Trail ahead, snow, fires, smoke, weather, and resupply
- Groceries, mail & hiker boxes at the Chevron & Lees Grocery less than 10 minute walk
- Respect the place and follow the rules
- Chore required, please help your volunteer host!
- Chevron and Summit Inn accept boxes. Sorry we cannot take them as our address is Seattle.
- We cannot provide trailhead parking. There is plenty of room at the Trailheads.
Check in time is 12 noon or later
Check out time is 10 am or earlier
If you are ill, have been ill, or around others who have been ill please stay at the Summit Inn ( cough, cold, sore throat, stomach ache, diarrhea, etc)
We are very near the PCT N Trailhead. Google Map-