adventure and conservation – April 19th

Washington Alpine Club Forums WAC List adventure and conservation – April 19th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Passing this on…

I am writing on behalf of Washington Water Trust, a local 501(c)(3) working to protect and restore our state’s rivers and streams. We are hosting the Wild & Scenic Film Festival in Seattle on April 19th, at the SIFF Cinema Uptown in Queen Anne. http://www.washingtonwatertrust.org/wild-scenic-film-festival/

This community Earth Week event celebrates adventure and conservation with 12 films transporting viewers to: Utah’s Canyon Country, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, the US-Mexico Border, Alaska’s Susitna River, the Seven Summits and the northern Highlands of Peru!

The event kicks off at 5:30 PM and includes a happy hour with local beer, wine, soda and food, a silent auction with great gear and getaway packages and of course, awe-inspiring films! We’re particularly excited about this year’s event as KUOW Environmental Reporter and EarthFix contributor, Ashley Ahearn, will be emceeing.

This event is the perfect opportunity to get inspired and motivated, with environmental success stories from activists and innovators around the world.

I was wondering if you might be able to share the Wild & Scenic Film Festival in event calendars, social media and with members of the Washington Alpine Club? I’m happy to comp a ticket or 2 for this year’s event.

We greatly appreciate the support, and hope you can attend!

Cheers,
    HK
    Washington Water Trust
    1530 Westlake Ave N, Ste 400 | Seattle, WA 98109
    C 206.713.2027 O 206.675.1585 x104
    mailto:hannah@washingtonwatertrust.org| washingtonwatertrust.org

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.