Eldorado July 20 & 21

Washington Alpine Club Forums Trips Eldorado July 20 & 21

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Located in the picturesque North Cascades National Park, Eldorado Peak is Fred Beckey’s “Queen of the Cascade River”. The summit’s craggy profile, remoteness, and knife edge summit combine to remind hikers of the Himalayas.

Join me for my annual trip to a stunning area. We’ll depart Seattle Friday after work and camp at a spot along Cascade River Road. On Saturday, we’ll get an early start to ensure we hopefully snag some of the great campsites at the base of the East Ridge. After setting up camp, we’ll rest, eat dinner and then head off for the summit around 7:15 p.m. The summit is only 45 to 60 minutes from camp. Once on top, we’ll enjoy the alpenglow on the surrounding peaks before heading back to camp. On Sunday, we’ll take leisurely stroll back to the car, stop for lunch and ice cream on the way home. Instructor Angie Kuhn is joining. Room for 8 more.

Participant

I’d love to come along!

Participant

Hi Wayne, I’d also like to join in on this trip, sounds super sweet!

Participant

Hi Wayne, very interested to join this trip.

Participant

Hey Wayne, I am interested to be on the climb.

Participant

Hi Wayne! I’m definitely interested in joining you all if you end up having space for first year instructors 🙂

Participant

Hi Wayne! I would love to join if possible!

Participant

Also interested in joining!

Participant

Hey Wayne. Sounds rad. Would love to join if I make the cut.

Participant

I would be interested in joining this trip!

Regan

Participant

I know we’ve already talked about this, but I’d love to come!!

Participant

Hey Wayne! I would love to come as well! I am guessing this is already all filled up so adding myself to the waiting list 🙂

Participant

I am in! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.