Rainier, Emmons route July 30 – August 2
- June 22, 2022 at 1:38 pm #21535Participant
Climbing the Emmons route on Rainier is a classic and beautiful climb. Here is a good description: The Emmons-Winthrop route is the ‘next step up’ from the Disappointment Cleaver route. The character of climbing this route is more independent in nature. There is a greater need to be self-reliant and skilled in crevasse rescue, route finding, belay systems, and cramponing.
This 4 day, 3 night trip is optimized for reaching the summit safely with a good acclimatization schedule. Join me for a chance to stand on top of the highest volcano in Washington!
- June 22, 2022 at 7:26 pm #21558Participant
I’m interested in joining
- June 22, 2022 at 7:57 pm #21559Participant
- June 22, 2022 at 10:09 pm #21561Participant
I am interested!
- June 22, 2022 at 11:39 pm #21563Participant
I would love to join!
- June 23, 2022 at 9:22 am #21569Participant
I am interested in joining if there are spots available!
- June 23, 2022 at 10:17 am #21571Participant
Count me in, please!
- June 27, 2022 at 12:35 pm #21588Participant
I’d love to join if there is space!
- July 28, 2022 at 4:34 pm #21822Participant
Yes, I’m in! #74 on Rainier (also have a lot of extra equipment if anyone needs it!)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.