Summer Climb — Exit 38 in the evening?
Washington Alpine Club › Forums › Trips & outings › Summer Climb — Exit 38 in the evening?
- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago byParticipant.
- June 22, 2022 at 2:06 pm #21542Participant
Jason D. was kind enough to mention that there is a move afoot to climb at exit 38 in the evenings.
May I suggest Tuesday now that everyone’s schedule is changed? We can get a couple of ropes up and then share routes.
I suggest 4pm, Deception Crags (exit 38, south side of the valley, Discover Pass required), and then climb at the “We Did Rock” area along with 50 of your neighbors. Alternatives welcome.
Please confirm so that we have people stranded because there is no one to put up the rope.
- June 22, 2022 at 8:23 pm #21560Participant
i can help lead on june 28 – ira
- June 27, 2022 at 7:32 am #21583Participant
Hi Ira and Mike – Anil and I can join tomorrow (Tues) if you are both available! I am chatting with the rest of our class to see who else plans on joining. Is it meet at the parking lot at 4pm? Earlier will be difficult for us to swing.
(My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and Anil’s is email@example.com)
- June 29, 2022 at 9:03 am #21598Participant
I am free to climb on Tue, July 5
- June 29, 2022 at 3:34 pm #21599Participant
Fred is joining on Tuesday 7/05 but Ira and Mike have conflicts – we are looking for one more lead climber to help us out on Tuesday 7/05! There’s a group of 7 basic climbing students who would love to some summer climbing in – help us out and dinner/beer at Volition Brewing is on us/me!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.