Cabin Use Fee for Groups – Day/Overnight Use
(Additional information for Groups can be found here)
- The Leader of the Group must complete Cabin Facility Training and be a WAC Member.
- The Leader is responsible for payment for the Group. The leader should collect it, and then pay using this page.
Guye Cabin Group Process
- Before your date, let your group know where to park, carpool, what food & drinks to bring, and what the sleeping accommodations are if staying overnight. Please let Mike know how many folks are coming and if you have any special needs or requirements.
- Most of the time in the winter there will be other folks using the Cabin.
- Everyone should sign in the register and log book in the Dining Room. What you are doing and for how long.
- The Group Leader should pay the cabin fees online.
- During the winter be sure to check in with the Cabin Host to what the Group can do to help.
Things to know-
- Sorry- no wireless
- No smoking or alcohol anywhere on WAC property
- There are three dorms- women’s, men’s, family, find a bunk, prepare it for the night in advance. Get your headlight ready.
- Hostel style- Prepare your meal and clean up after yourself. Food only allowed in the kitchen/dining room to prevent mice
- Everyone needs to help clean up at the end of the stay. Assign rooms and tasks. There is a chore sheet on the sign in table. In the winter shovel snow from the stairs and deck.
- Take the trash, recycle, and compost home (no trash service at Snoqualmie Pass)
Calculate your fee based on the table below. All fees are per day.
|Per-Use Fees||Overnight Fee||Day Fee|
|Children of members (age 13-17)||$25.00||$10.00|
|Children 12 and younger – free!||free||free|
|Groups-Scout, Church etc. (age 8 and over)||$25.00||$15.00|
|Guests of Members (age 13 and above)||$30.00||$15.00|
|Guests’ Children (age 12 and younger) – free!||free||free|
Explore the trails
Feedback – We are interested in your experience and what we can do to improve