Cabin Use Fee for Groups – Day/Overnight Use
(Additional information for Groups can be found here)
- The Leader of the Group must be a WAC Member.
- The Leader is responsible for payment for the Group. The leader should collect it, and pay online using this page.
- Kids are $20 each per night. Adults would pay the guest rate of $25.
- During winter season (December 15th to April 15th) there is an additional $100/night fee. Note: the extra fee is needed to defray the cost of winter utilities (heat).
- Example: The total nightly fee (Dec 15th to April 15th) for a group of two adults and three children is: $210 ($25 + $25 + $20 + $20 + $20 +$100). For one adult the fee is $125 ($25 + $100)
Guye Cabin Group Process
Many groups use Guye Cabin, so here is how the process should flow –
- Before your date, let your group know where to park, carpool, what food & drinks to bring, and what the sleeping accommodations are if staying overnight. Please let Mike know how many folks are coming and if you have any special needs or requirements.
- Most of the time in the winter there will be other folks using the Cabin.
- Everyone should sign in the log book at the sign in area. What you are doing and for how long.
- The Group Leader should pay the cabin fees.
- During the winter be sure to check in with the Cabin Host to what the Group can do to help.
Things to know-
- Sorry- no wireless
- No smoking or alcohol anywhere on WAC property
- There are three dorms- women’s, men’s, family, find a bunk, prepare it for night in advance
- Hostel style- Prepare your meal and clean up after yourself. Food only allowed in the kitchen/dining room to prevent mice
- Everyone needs to help clean up at the end of the stay. Assign rooms and tasks. There is a chore sheet on the sign in table. In the winter shovel snow from the stairs and deck.
- Take the trash, recycle, and compost home (no trash service at Snoqualmie Pass)
Explore the trails
Feedback – We are interested in your experience and what we can do to improve